There are a number of Life-Groups/bible studies running at SIC, which specifically welcome young adults. We call them “Life Groups”, because they are opportunities to share life, grow in life, or even find new life! Some groups are only for those in the young adult age range, and others are broader, providing an environment for learning from each other across the generations. Here is a list of some of the current groups you may be able to join…
- FRIDAYS(weekly): Bible study, prayer & fellowship, especially for YAs. Usually on Friday nights.
- FRIDAY NIGHTS (fortnightly): Bible study & training for young adults.
- THURSDAY NIGHTS (weekly): “Easy English” bible study, especially for those whose first language isn’t English, although anyone is welcome. Currently reading and studying the book of Acts.
- THURSDAY NIGHTS (weekly): For people who have been Christians for a while and wanting to study the Bible in a deep way.
- SATURDAYS (fortnightly): For those wanting to study the Bible in Cantonese.
- FRIDAYS/SATURDAYS: Uni Students and Young Adults meetings especially for Mandarin speakers.
If you would like to get more information about the Life-Groups, please send us a message using the form below…